BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
BOOKING FITNESS CLASSES
All fitness classes can be booked online simply by pressing the ‘Book Now’ button at the bottom of the Classes page on this website. You can also select fitness classes to cart by clicking the "add to cart" button on the Classes page, the class will be added to the cart directly.
Barrel HK reserves the right to amend or vary the terms & conditions and the procedures of booking, cancelling or suspending of classes without prior notification.
HOW TO USE ZOOM FOR ONLINE CLASSES
- After you make a purchase you will receive a link and passcode to take our live class.
- Download the Zoom app and sign up for a free account.
- Clicking the link we send via email or text then entering the one time passcode.
- You can choose to be seen by the teacher and other participants or to not be seen by turning your video screen on or off.
- You will be staying in the Zoom waiting room before the class host letting you in.
- Start your training and start to feel better!
ARRIVING IN TIME FOR YOUR CLASS
To provide the best possible class experience to everyone, please attend at least 10-15 minutes before class starts.
If you are late for your class this time will not be added on at the end of your class. The class will finish on time.
Confirmed classes* (*excluding online classes) can be cancelled 24 hours prior to the start of the class. Please kindly contact us if you cannot attend the pre-booked class so that we can release your booking to waitlisted students.
Cancellations can be done via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call (852) 2968 1628.
If you give less than 24 hours cancellation notice you will still be liable for the full cost of the class.
If you fail to attend a class that you have booked without valid cancellation, the full cost of the class will be charged.